Planned/Unplanned Maintenance Management
EPS operates an in-house asset management tool, which enables accurate repeatable maintenance work packs to be produced. Correct planning ensures that the field service engineers arrive on site understanding what components are to be serviced and how that work is to be carried out.
EPS maintenance procedures ensure that the work is carried out to a predefined specification and that the work carried out is accurately recorded.
On acceptance of a maintenance service agreement, EPS undertakes a thorough site survey with the purpose of recording all installed site hardware and software. We establish location, specification, serviceability and position in component lifecycle.
A site-specific maintenance regime is established with EPS work instructions written for each type of package component installed. Maintenance outages can be readily planned and co-ordinated with other areas of customer plant or process to minimise planned maintenance downtime.
EPS offer the following maintenance management services :
- Site Survey of customer plant with options of critical/non-critical component status
- Rationalisation of front line customer stockholding
- Component procurement ensuring correct specification including all engineering supercessions
- Planned maintenance regimes with installation of asset management tools for customers in-house operation including system administration and training as required
- Contracted planned and unplanned package maintenance utilising EPS field services
- Availability guarantees on planned/unplanned maintenance agreements (subject to plant status)